woww
finally I can post any blog entries via my cell phone! TT
I've just downloaded the app named bloggerdroid, it's so easy and it suits me and my lifestyle a lot ;p
So now I know how I can update blogs in my 17 days at Nan next month :p
i already know, p jair :p even when u're on a trip u can still update blogs and i know u would never thought of carrying a laptop with u on such those adventure for sure.. so i knoww 55555
about book fair, i have to go there only on this weekend, 20&21 oct ja. on weekday staying at office, packing stuffs for book fair! poor me TT
congrats!!! 55555555555555
ReplyDeletejealous you again and again.
nan is on my checklist borad, you know.
actually, i often update blogs via cellphone.
if you notice, that short messages or only photos posts!
FYI: i may go to book fair tomorrow evening na.
will contact you when i'm sure na ja :3
Board*
ReplyDeletei already know, p jair :p even when u're on a trip u can still update blogs and i know u would never thought of carrying a laptop with u on such those adventure for sure.. so i knoww 55555
ReplyDeleteabout book fair, i have to go there only on this weekend, 20&21 oct ja. on weekday staying at office, packing stuffs for book fair! poor me TT
adventure trip* :p
ReplyDelete