Happy Anniversary ;D
I went to Triam and Chula today,
in the morning, in order to do a secret task :P
The more I walked, the more I so much longed for those places.
All places is still the same
I saw the road I once walked with someone I love
I saw the spaces and buildings I used to stay around
Everything is still the same,
being the place I love.
Tabebuia is blooming everywhere
at Central Library, at CU dorm, at the pond
so beautiful that I can't take my eyes off their little sweet petals
especially those who were at Triam,
particularly ones which locate between building 1 and building Silapa,
the same area I often came see their bloom and their fall when I was here.
Everything is still the same
It reminds me of everyone in my life who share the memories among these places.
I had to leave at 10 am
while glancing at Tabebuia for the last time
some lyrics suddenly popped into my mind
the one which says
"there are places I remember, all my life, though some have changed. some forever, not for better, some have gone and some remain. all these places have their moments, of lovers and friends I still can recall..."
...In my life, I loved them all..."
21 FEBRUARY 2013
THURSDAY
No comments:
Post a Comment