3 March 2013 Sunday
the last day before going to the first battle.
a bit anxious
actually it's not just 'a bit'
I think I'm having a mental breakdown T.T
okay
keep calm and go on!
adapting the concept of lomography which says
'don't think, just shoot.'
to suit my conditions as
'don't think, just breathe.'
and
'don't think, just write.'
(it's time to change 'read' to 'write' right now)
yes, just keep calm, take a deep breath, and go on in your way.
I'm gonna be okay.
Susan told me that such this month,
there is no mountain that is too high to scale and no river is too wide to traverse.
thank you. this is a huge support after all ;>
espcially thanks for my parents,
you always support me in every steps of my life.
this, too, if there's no fault, is one of my rite of passage,
the moment I need to pass,
difficult for both physical and mental precess, but necessary.
changes will come to only people who dare to change, right?
dad and mom, you always cheer me up for making this change real.
I'm so glad being you daughter.
please back me up until tomorrow's end.
thanks for everyone who always believe in me. I'll do my best not only to fulfill my wish but also to prove to you all that I'm the same person who won't disappoint you. watch me. :)
PS. Cant't help panicking!
PS.2 this battle is a secret anyway. no one knows yet (except my parents and a few friends), please don't spread it out. I confide in you :)
the last day before going to the first battle.
a bit anxious
actually it's not just 'a bit'
I think I'm having a mental breakdown T.T
okay
keep calm and go on!
adapting the concept of lomography which says
'don't think, just shoot.'
to suit my conditions as
'don't think, just breathe.'
and
'don't think, just write.'
(it's time to change 'read' to 'write' right now)
yes, just keep calm, take a deep breath, and go on in your way.
I'm gonna be okay.
Susan told me that such this month,
there is no mountain that is too high to scale and no river is too wide to traverse.
thank you. this is a huge support after all ;>
espcially thanks for my parents,
you always support me in every steps of my life.
this, too, if there's no fault, is one of my rite of passage,
the moment I need to pass,
difficult for both physical and mental precess, but necessary.
changes will come to only people who dare to change, right?
dad and mom, you always cheer me up for making this change real.
I'm so glad being you daughter.
please back me up until tomorrow's end.
thanks for everyone who always believe in me. I'll do my best not only to fulfill my wish but also to prove to you all that I'm the same person who won't disappoint you. watch me. :)
PS. Cant't help panicking!
PS.2 this battle is a secret anyway. no one knows yet (except my parents and a few friends), please don't spread it out. I confide in you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment